Colossians 4: 4~ 5

Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders; make the most of every opportunity.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Journey Begins

Colossians 4:4-5 - Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act to outsiders; make the most of every opportunity!

I've thought long and hard about how to start this blog, of the ways to make it more appealing, to showcase me. Many a time I have tried and failed, my attempts futile and unsuccessful, my pride was always getting in the way. I was focusing on what I wanted to see happen instead of what God wants. In no way can I take the credit for anything for it is Christ who equips the weak so that they can achieve his work! So today I ask the Lord to humble me and to have himself shine through with the words written within, to ensure that he is always praised.

I ask all who pass through here to keep an eye out, to pray on my behalf and those God puts across my path. May the journey of Mission begin here, let every man named by Christ be challenged to share their faith with no fear, to take every opportunity with both hands.

Side note: Mum will also be writing on here, we will sign of differently just to help. I will also try to link a prayer page as I will create another blog specifically for prayer points ¬ Lobstar

No comments:

Post a Comment