Colossians 4: 4~ 5

Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders; make the most of every opportunity.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meet the team at home!

My Sister

My Dad

My Mum



I fully comprehend daily that if I do not have the Lord I have nothing. I however have been blessed in life with these three wonderful people. My mum and dad have been the Spiritual leaders in my life for 20yrs. For the past 10yrs they have been with me and watched daily as the Lord has grown my love for him and the passion for South American Mission. I can not leave them out from the journey, for praise in Christ is due in regards to the journey they also have to take.

For many years they have supported me and have helped direct this development, they have put aside their own fears, their own desires and sought to find the Lord's will. At times it has been challenging but if each one of us submits to God daily we are in God's leading. I introduce you to them all in the hope that you will also pray for them, that they continue their way in the Lord, that the separation whenever that may come about is easier when relying upon God. ¬ Lob


No comments:

Post a Comment